20 000 sneakers on more than 3700 m2 in the heart of the Louvre… How about going to the Sneakers Event?
This Sunday, April 1st, the Carrousel du Louvre will welcome for the very first time a bunch of sneakers lovers
for the Sneakers Event. More than 20,000 collector’s items will be on sale for one day, on more than 3700 m2.
For one day, the Sneakers Event Paris leaves its traditional Carreau du Temple and settles in the heart of the
Carrousel du Louvre. For the 11th edition of this event dedicated to street culture aficionados looking for unique
pieces, 250 vendors and collectors will gather this Sunday, April 1, and will exhibit more than 20,000 pairs
of collector sneakers, on a surface of 3700 m2. The ultimate opportunity to find the unavoidable Triple-S signed
Balenciaga or Yeezy in an unusual place. The best part? Notice to participants with shoes they no longer wear:
http://opnteresiz.eklablog.com/cz-air-fake-jordan-5-retro-what-the-varsity-maize-ghost-green-solar-or-a211728640 : it will be possible to donate them to the association Maraude du cœur, present at the event, which will
redistribute them to people in need. An event not to be missed this weekend that supports for the first time
a great cause.
Photo credit: Sandra Semburg
- 2.Nike Zoom Rival XC. Men’s Electric Green/Metallic Pewter/barely Volt
- 4.class black and white Air Jordan 12 Black Nylon 130690. Air Jordan 12 Retro Black Nylon
- 5.Air Jordan 6 Bred. Air Jordan 6 Bred
- 6.Nike Air Force 1 High LV8. Nike SF Air Force 1 High ’17 – Men’s Club Gold/Club Gold/Black
- 7.www. www
- 8.ludwighatchett. ludwighatchett
- 9.Nike Zoom Victory Elite 2. Nike Zoom Victory Elite
- 10.Calvin Klein Formal Shoes. Calvin Klein Formal Shoes